The Nagasaki University Institute of Tropical Medicine has stated that in order to promote participation in Japan's Neglected Tropical Diseases (NTDs) control activities, the Japan Neglected Tropical Diseases Alliance (https://jagntd.org/) ) ”I run the secretariat. I am looking for someone who can be involved in this Alliance Secretariat work as a part-time researcher. This work is related not only to NTDs but also to global health policies in Japan and around the world. Please do not hesitate to apply.
Part-time Researcher Affiliation: Nagasaki University Institute of Tropical Medicine NTD Innovation Center
1. Maintenance of JAGntd website and mailing list
2. Collecting NTDs policy-related treatises and news, posting to the JAGntd website
3. Webinar management support (public relations, coordination with vendors and instructors, etc.)
4. Planning and management of various events (World NTD Day, academic symposium, etc.)
1. Basic PC operation (knowledge of website management is not required at the time of arrival)
2. Communication in Japanese (native level)
3. English: Especially reading and writing (reading academic papers, writing emails)
4. Not required, but experience in website management and public relations is a plus
5. Although not required, research and practical experience in the NTDs field is a plus
Working hours: 3-6 hours on weekdays (negotiable)
Work location: Assuming Nagasaki (Institute of Tropical Medicine) or Tokyo (Nagasaki University NCGM Satellite) (negotiable)
Contract period: From July 2021 (fastest case) to the end of March 2022. After that, it may be updated depending on the situation.
The remuneration will be decided in consideration of the applicant's background according to the regulations of Nagasaki University.
Last updated: June 4, 2021