Webinar announcement by The Drugs for Neglected Diseases initiative (DND i ).
Neglected tropical diseases in South Asia: Drug discovery, development, and access – Challenges and opportunities
This is a webinar focused on R & D and access efforts in South Asian regions such as India.
Date: October 20, 2021 (Wednesday) 7:00 pm to 8:30 pm (Tokyo) / 3:30 pm to 5:00 pm (New Delhi)
- Professor Balram Bhargava, Secretary, Department of Health Research MoHFW, Government of India and Director General, ICMR
- Dr Renu Swarup, Secretary, DBT and DST, Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India and Chairperson, BIRAC
- Dr VG Somani, Drug Controller General of India, Government of India, MoHFW
- Mr K Satish Reddy, Chairman, Dr Reddy’s Laboratories
- Dr Tahmeed Ahmed, Executive Director, International Centre for Diarrhoeal Disease Research, Bangladesh (icddr,b)
- Dr Farhat Mantoo, Director General, Médecins Sans Frontières India (MSF India)
- Dr Harish Iyer, Deputy Director, Digital Health and Innovations, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation (BMGF)
- Dr Kavita Singh, Director, DNDi South Asia
- Prof. YK Gupta, Principal Advisor, India Strategy Development, Global Antibiotic Research and Development Partnership (GARDP)
Click here to register
Click here for the event page