JAGntd Continuous Webiner "Countermeasures against Tropical Diseases: World Trends and Japan's Experience" (March 11, 2021)
The 6th "My Setoma"
Please join us! If you would like to participate, please register in advance.
Click here to register
In the final webinar, we will talk about the current situation and issues of mycetoma countermeasures from various people who are active on the front lines about mycetoma countermeasures, which are said to be the least respected among NTDs.
<Date and time> Thursday, March 11, 2021 13: 30-14: 45 (75 minutes)
<Organizer> Japan's Neglected Tropical Diseases Alliance (JAGntd)
<Support> Global Health Innovative Technology Fund (GHIT Fund)
<Participation fee> Free
1. Introduction: What is mycetoma? (Mr. Satohide Yotsu)
2. Measures against mycetoma in Sudan (Mr. Akemi Kita)
3. Japan's Initiatives for Mycetoma-Through the Seminar (Midori Morioka)
4. How the GHIT Fund became involved in Mycetoma (tentative title) (Mr. Daisuke Imoto)
5. Toward the delivery of mycetoma drugs-What we are learning from LF measures (Mr. Takayuki Hibane)
6. Strategies and issues for mycetoma countermeasures drawn by the WHO roadmap (Aya Yajima)