An international symposium on infectious disease research cooperation in Africa will be held by the Japan Agency for Medical Research and Development (AMED). Please join us.
- Promote research activities of infectious disease-related projects from Japan to Africa, an international organization
- Aim for further development through collaboration and network construction across projects and countries
(1) Date: Thursday, November 5, 2020 17: 00-20: 10 Japan time
(2) Holding format: Holding that combines real holding and the web
- Real event: Real event at Fukuracia Marunouchi Oazo (only invited guests to secure social distance)
- Live distribution of the event to all participants
- On-demand distribution of presentation videos and research introduction videos (October 29, 2020-December 4, 2020)
- After the fact, media such as DVD will be sent to participants from countries / regions where the communication environment is poor and live distribution cannot be viewed.
17:00 Opening Remarks 17:05 Guest Remarks 17:10 Keynote Speech 17:40 Announcement from Successful Projects for Africa 18:40 On-going project Introduction / Panel Discussion 20:00 Closing Remarks 20:10 Closing Remarks
- Delivery time: October 29th-December 4th
- Distribution site: Homepage dedicated to the symposium